So it has been a very long while since my last post, but y'all know my struggle. Anywho, recently on Facebook, this game went around where your "friends" listed a certain amount of personal characteristics/statements about themselves, and if you liked their status, you had to do the same post with one more characteristic or statement. I thought that this was a very interesting way to get to know people and allow people to get to know me. So with this post, I will give you some tidbits about myself so you can get a glimpse into who in the world this Miss TL is...
-I love all things purple.
-I love to read.
- My all time favorite book is the memoir by Cupcake Brown entitled A Piece of Cake. It is an AMAZING book.
-I love my hometown, but I don't think that I could ever live there again.
-Two of my favorite television shows (next to Scandal) are Matlock and The Golden Girls.
-I have zero tolerance for people who need to have a seat and shut up, but choose not to.
-I can't stand people who can't handle their liquor and morph into the devil after a few drinks.
-I absolutely, positively cannot wait to take on the title of Dr. and start the challenge of educating others.
-I love sports. (Basketball and football specifically...)
-Crying is attached to every single one of my emotions (happy, sad, mad, scared, etc...).
-My first love is now one of my closest friends.
- The man that I am currently dating is the man that I am going to marry.
-I generally have a very quiet nature (until I'm all liquored up! lol)
-My drinks of choice are Patron Silver and Coconut or Peach Ciroc.
-No one can tell me that Oprah is not one of my real life Aunties.
-If you say something negative in my presence about The (current) First Family (including Bo and Sunny) I will take it very personal.
-I collect Cabbage Patch Dolls.
-I love Disney movies/cartoons
-What attracts me most (not only) to my boyfriend is his intellect and his gigantic...umm, heart. Yeah, that's it, his gigantic heart. :)
-I have a strong dislike for people who have no drive or ambition.
- My mother is the most important person in the world to me and I talk to her EVERYDAY!
- I cry everytime I see Steel Magnolias and The Color Purple
- A work environment full of favoritism infuriates me.
- I prefer to hang out with my male friends rather than my female friends (we females can be so catty some times).
-I have no problem going to a movie or to dinner alone (I'm good company).
-I can't stand someone who boasts and brags about their material possessions. I'm never a hater, but if that's all that you have to brag about then you have a very empty life.
-and lastly, I am probably the most sarcastic person that you will EVER meet.
So there you have it. Just a few tidbits about me to close out 2013. Please feel free to share some things about yourself in my comments section or just tell me if we have something in common. I may be back before the year's end but if not, I wish you all a very prosperous 2014.
Miracles and Blessings,
TL