Hello, hello, hello world!!! I know that it has been awhile, but your girl has been inundated with school and these doctor dreams of mine. September 4th was my one year mark in the doctoral program and that 4.0 is still holding strong! Got me dancing like this! LOL!!!
Anywoo... Several things have been on my spirit since my last post, but this one thing has been weighing heavily. Can somebody please tell me why some so-called adults are so consistently inconsistent??? I really want to know! I must know! One minute they're talking to you, the next they're not. One minute you're laughing with them, the next minute they are rolling their eyes at you when you walk by (which, by the way, is the most ridiculous thing that I have ever seen an adult do). One minute they love you, the next they are confused and don't know what to do. Lawd Jesus, can you all please get yourselves together?!?!? Isn't all that changing exhausting? Don't get me wrong, I am all for evolving and growing to be your best self, but all this flip-flopping is certainly for the birds. That foolishness is not for the betterment of anything. You are just being messy because you think that you are the center of the universe. Honeyboo, have a seat and get your life...
I find it very unproductive and unnecessary to be this inconsistent in your daily life. To me, it seems that these people are more concerned with messing up somebody else's day as opposed to ensuring that they are being their best selves and making their day great. I guess that this is why my circle of friends is very small (by choice), because I just don't have time for all of that. My purpose in this life is destined to be too great to involve myself with anything or anyone that will not bring me closer to it. When someone is putting out all of that negativity, they should ask themselves, "What did I accomplish with that?" "Do I feel better because I think that I made someone else feel bad?" "Is my inconsistency solving any problems or creating them?" If you can ask yourself these questions and still move forward with your negative inconsistency, then may God be with you. If the answers to those questions change something in you that make you change your actions, then God is already working in you. If you like somebody, and they haven't done anything to make you not like them, then like them Monday through Sunday, all day, everyday. If you love somebody and they haven't done anything to make you stop loving them, then love them Monday through Sunday, January through December and then start over again. Please, let's do better, people...
Miracles and Blessings,
TL
