At the end of each year most of you make a list of things that you will resolve to do or change in the upcoming year. Personally, I fail to see the point in this. Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking it if the resolutions that you set are committed to, but if you are just making resolutions because it sounds good, then what is really the point? Every New Years Eve, I reflect back over what changed in my life for the good and the bad. Regardless to whether the changes were positive or negative, a lesson was learned and/or a blessing was received. I think these are the things that grow a person. It is not enough to say, "I want to go back to school.", "I want to lose weight.", "I want to go out more.", "I want to, etc, etc...", you have to be committed to the changes you want to make in order for them to come to fruition. I think that if you want to resolve to do anything in this coming year, you should resolve to be more committed and then everything that you hope to change will be much more easier to change.
Today's post is going to be short and sweet because this first day back to work is ridculously busy. I may add something else a little later if I'm not too tired.
Miracles and blessings,
TL